PyWart: "Python's import statement and the history of external dependencies"

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 13:34:53 EST 2014

On Sat, Nov 22, 2014 at 5:24 AM, Rick Johnson
<rantingrickjohnson at gmail.com> wrote:
> Of course, I did that a long time ago! But like everything
> in Python, when your try to be cleaver...

Just so you know, I never try to be one of these.

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110615074214/americanmcgeesalice/images/1/1a/Vorpal_Cleaver.png

Along with misuse of "your" when you mean "you", plus a few of the
all-too-common misplaced (or omitted) apostrophes, this kind of errant
English leaves me wondering if you take as much care over your Python
code as you do when writing c.l.py posts, and then blame Python for
the results.

ChrisA