PyWart: "Python's import statement and the history of external dependencies"

Ned Batchelder ned at nedbatchelder.com
Fri Nov 21 06:32:31 EST 2014

On 11/20/14 10:53 PM, Rick Johnson wrote:
> If you had taken the time to read
> my example utilizing a "lobby boy", then you might have
> understood what i was talking about.

Rick, if you are frustrated that people don't know what you are talking
about, you should try writing shorter messages, with less bombast.  I
don't know if you are aiming for humor with your messages, but to my
ears, you are verging on self-parody.  I'm surprised that people are
taking you seriously.