How to access Qt components loaded from file?

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 14:06:33 EST 2014

On 11/20/2014 10:57 AM, Juan Christian wrote:
> So, I need to study QThreads, do you know any book or video-course that
> talks about this matter? I've seen the tutorials that you pointed but I
> need a "wider" approach regarding QThreads to really understand it and
> apply it to my needs. The docs aren't that clear for me.

Yes you should definitely study up on QThreads.  What is unclear about
the docs?  Which docs did you read? Did you read the links I sent you,
particularly the wordpress blog post where he had a complete example
(although I understand that it's not quite the correct way to do it)?
What things have you tried searching for?

Google reveals another discussion on stackoverflow which seems to give
you a pretty complete, and correct, example:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16241297/how-to-signal-from-a-running-qthread-back-to-the-pyqt-gui-that-started-it
.  Note that the first post there is not working, but the fix is listed
in the second post.  Put them together and you'll have a working example.