How to fix those errors?

wxjmfauth at gmail.com wxjmfauth at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 11:00:22 EST 2014

Le mardi 18 novembre 2014 08:25:23 UTC+1, Gregory Ewing a écrit :
> Roy Smith wrote:
> > Wouldn't it make more sense to use four periods?
> >
> > def spam(arg)....
> >     for x in seq....
> >         pass
>
> Conversely, to save space you should be able to
> stack one of the dots of an ellipsis on top and
> write it as either .: or :.
>
> Taking this even further, we could allow all
> characters to be encoded in 90-degree-rotated
> Braille. This would be a tremendous advantage
> for blind or poorly-sighted Python users.
>
> --
> Greg

Unicode has a dedicated block for Braille characters
(Braille Patterns).

No need for a codec for the position and/or rotation
of characters, it's a question of rendering engine
and/or fonts.

You can experiment it with a TeX unicode engine.

--------

Sometimes, Python already allows to save space:

>>> 0and 1
0
>>> 0 and 1
0