How to access Qt components loaded from file?

Juan Christian juan0christian at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 09:49:03 EST 2014

I was doing some tests, then I tried this:

app = QApplication(sys.argv)
MainWindow = loadui("main.ui")
MainWindow.btn.clicked.connect(MainWindow.txtbox.setText(test()))

MainWindow.show()
app.exec_()

But I get "RuntimeError: Failed to connect signal clicked().", why?

The syntax is correct, I don't know why it failed, the btn is in the Form
too, it's a QPushButton.

The test func is just a simple func that returns a random text.