Decorators (was: Re: I love assert)

Richard Riehle rriehle at itu.edu
Sat Nov 15 02:42:00 EST 2014

Mayank,

Thanks.  I have only been using Python for about four years, so there are
features I have only recently discovered.   Decorators are one of them.  So
far, I encounter other Python users who are also unfamiliar with them.
When I discovered them, I instantly saw how they could be valuable.

Richard Riehle, PhD
Core Faculty, ITU