io.UnsupportedOperation: fileno

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Thu Nov 13 18:42:12 EST 2014

satishmlmlml at gmail.com writes:

> What is the problem and how to overcome this problem?

First, please provide context (just as the previous respondent did), so
your message may be understood in the absence of those prior.
<URL:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style#Interleaved_style>

As to your question: Please describe what you expected, and how the
behaviour was different. Unless we know what you think is wrong, we
don't know what “the problem” is.

--
 \     “Sittin' on the fence, that's a dangerous course / You can even |
  `\       catch a bullet from the peace-keeping force” —Dire Straits, |