I don't read docs and don't know how to use Google. What does the print function do?

Clayton Kirkwood crk at godblessthe.us
Wed Nov 12 00:39:43 EST 2014

Chris, you're kidding, right? People get programming jobs without the
knowledge? How do they keep them? Don't hiring people look at code examples,
or previous employment? Ask relevant questions? My wife works for the county
district attorney's office, and she tells me a lot about the incompetence of
her co-workers and how they just kind of don't do their job, the petty
personalities. My daughter works for AAA and tells how little co-workers
know and are not willing to learn anything, but expect raises, etc. It's
really hard for me to believe. I've worked in professional environs like
Intel and Lockheed. You didn't keep a job long if you screwed around, and
except for one person, everyone worked hard and earned their living,
learning as much as they could, and generally got along. Some were great
work groups that were incredibly rewarding and enjoyable. I have trouble
believing the work ethics and behavior my family tells me about. Totally
foreign to me.

Clayton