Engaging, powerful - video inspriration/learning - Your best selections

flebber flebber.crue at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 16:12:12 EST 2014

Morning

Have you seen any python videos that were part of a series or that were from a conference that you found engaging and made a point click or solidify a concept or drive you to action to create something you wanted. That took an advanced topic or concept and made it clear as day to you.

I have watched some Scipy conf videos which I really appreciated though some of the subject matter was over my technical level.

Jessica McKellar did a great talk on the future of python.
http://pyvideo.org/video/2375/the-future-of-python-a-choose-your-own-adventur

Looking forward to see what videos engaged and drove your passion and increased your skills.

Live engaged

sayth