[OFF-TOPIC] It is true that is impossible write in binary code, the lowest level of programming that you can write is in hex code?

Cameron Simpson cs at zip.com.au
Wed Nov 5 17:23:53 EST 2014

On 05Nov2014 18:09, Chris Angelico <rosuav at gmail.com> wrote:
>On Wed, Nov 5, 2014 at 5:39 PM, Cameron Simpson <cs at zip.com.au> wrote:
>> Bah! He asked if there were lower levels than binary. Ergo: chip design!
>> (And microcode, the intermediate layer. Or one of the layers, depending
>> where you draw the line.) Should we stop before we reach the quantum foam of
>> spacetime?
>
>Certainly not. We keep going below electrons, and find ourselves in
>Quantumland. It's like Wonderland, only... uhh... actually, it's just
>like Wonderland. Pick up a book called "Alice in Quantumland" by
>Robert Gilmore - it's worth reading.

It is sitting of the shelf right here, awaiting my attention:-)

Cheers,
Cameron Simpson <cs at zip.com.au>

If this experiment we're doing works, then I will follow up and push it as
hard as possible. And if it doesn't work, I will write a science-fiction
novel where it does work. It's a win-win situation.
- John Cramer on his experiment for possible cuasality violation