Code review

C Smith illusiontechniques at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 01:23:39 EST 2014

>Jean-Michel wrote:
>replace
> if left_to_act is None:
>    left_to_act = []
>  self.left_to_act = left_to_act
>by
>  self.left_to_act = left_to_act or []

I read that with 2.7 that I had to initialize class variables to
immutable types. I think because I was working with the lists before
they had been altered and were still empty lists. I will mess around
tomorrow with the classes you suggested as I have yet to make use of
decorators. Thanks.

I will work on putting some more comments in as well.