[OFF-TOPIC] It is true that is impossible write in binary code, the lowest level of programming that you can write is in hex code?

Theo van Werkhoven t.v.werkhoven at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 17:37:02 EST 2014

You could go to
<http://incolor.inetnebr.com/bill_r/computer_simulators.htm> and get the
Altair 8800 or IMSAI 8080 emulator.  Run the program and toggle in
binary code for these easy to use 8 bit processors.
There's a short manual for the IMSAI on the same page and the manual
plus instruction set for the Altair can be found in
<http://www.classiccmp.org/dunfield/altair/d/88opman.pdf>.

Have fun with binary, I wish these machine were still available.

Theo