generating unique variable name via loops

Fatih Güven mfthguven at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 08:53:04 EST 2014

4 Kasım 2014 Salı 15:37:59 UTC+2 tarihinde Peter Otten yazdı:
> Veek M wrote:
>
> > Fatih Güven wrote:
> >
> >> 4 Kas?m 2014 Sal? 13:29:34 UTC+2 tarihinde Fatih Güven yazd?:

> > for x in range(1,10):
> >     exec("list%d = []" % x)
>
> Why would you do this?

I have a structured and repetitive data. I want to read a .txt file line by line and classified it to call easily. For example employee1 has a name, a salary, shift, age etc. and employee2 and other 101 employee have all of it.

Call employee1.name or employee2.salary and assign it to a new variable, something etc.