Installing Parsers/Tree Builders to, and accessing these packages from Python2.7

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 18:33:14 EST 2014

On Mon, Nov 3, 2014 at 8:59 AM, Simon Evans <musicalhacksaw at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Oh I don't mind quoting console output, I just thought I'd be sparing you
> unnecessary detail.

One of the tricks experienced programmers learn is how to skim a pile
of output for what's important. When that output is a Python
traceback, I would guess that most of python-list has some experience
with reading them; regular responders like Ned, Terry, and Mark, in
all probability, have read more tracebacks than I've drunk hot
chocolates [1], so when they ask you to post a traceback, you can be
confident that they can cope with the level of detail :)

ChrisA