what can i do to improve my skill after finished python course on codecademy

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Nov 2 14:42:49 EST 2014

On 02/11/2014 19:10, Seymore4Head wrote:
> On Sun, 2 Nov 2014 12:16:11 -0500, Joel Goldstick
> <joel.goldstick at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Then write a small text-based brainstorming app!
>>>
>>> --
>>
>> If you like math puzzles you can do the euler project stuff
>
> target=1000
> thelist=[]
> thesum=0
> for x in range (1,target):
>      if x%3==0: thelist.append(x)
>      if x%5==0 and x%3!=0: thelist.append(x)
> for x in thelist: thesum+=x
> print(thelist)
> print (thesum)

In [1]: help(sum)
Help on built-in function sum in module builtins:

sum(...)
     sum(iterable[, start]) -> value

     Return the sum of an iterable of numbers (NOT strings) plus the value
     of parameter 'start' (which defaults to 0).  When the iterable is
     empty, return start.

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence