what can i do to improve my skill after finished python course on codecademy

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 21:02:39 EDT 2014

On Sun, Nov 2, 2014 at 11:31 AM, Grant Edwards <invalid at invalid.invalid> wrote:
> On 2014-11-01, alister <alister.nospam.ware at ntlworld.com> wrote:
>
> "The IETF motto is 'rouch consesus and running code'"
>
>   -- Scott Bradner (Open Sources, 1999 O'Reilly and Associates)
>
> I don't get it, and googling didn't help.  What is "rouch" consensus?

Presumably "rough consensus". As long as most people agree (as opposed
to total consensus, where *everyone* agrees), and as long as the code
can be made to run, perfection is a luxury hat the IETF doesn't strive
for. It's a form of "practicality beats purity" as it applies to
standards development.

The joke may be that this is only approximately correct spelling, as
well as only approximate consensus and approximately working code. Or
that might just be a transcription error.

ChrisA