what can i do to improve my skill after finished python course on codecademy

alister alister.nospam.ware at ntlworld.com
Sat Nov 1 18:01:54 EDT 2014

On Sat, 01 Nov 2014 08:01:12 -0700, fanhuhuai wrote:

> i will finish the python course on codecademy soon,i dont konw how to
> improve my skill and what can i do to use it ,some projects ? should i
> learn others course ?

find a task you need a solution too.
are there any regular admin task you perform that could be automated?
do you have any hobbies that could benefit from computerisation?

genuine tasks are always better that those created purely to teach

"Practicality beats purity"

--
"The IETF motto is 'rouch consesus and running code'"

  -- Scott Bradner (Open Sources, 1999 O'Reilly and Associates)