Installing Parsers/Tree Builders to, and accessing these packages from Python2.7

Simon Evans musicalhacksaw at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Nov 1 10:17:28 EDT 2014

Hi Programmers,
I have downloaded, installed, and can access the LXMLTreeBuilder/lxml, from Python2.7.
however I have also downloaded HTMLTreeBuilder/html5lib but cannot get console to recognize the download, even using the code the download site suggests. I did put it in the Python2.7 directory, but unlike the HTML one, it doesn't recognize it, so the import statement returns an error.
Can anyone tell me how I might proceed so's these TreeBuilders/ Parsers will work on my Python console ?
I also will have to install HTMLParserTreeBuilder/html.parser and LXMLTreeBuilderForXML/lxml but best to cross that bridge when gotten to, as they say.
Thank you for reading.I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours
Simon Evans