Python 3.2 has some deadly infection

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sat May 31 22:43:37 EDT 2014

On Sun, Jun 1, 2014 at 12:26 PM, Steven D'Aprano
> TL;DR: Anatoly's blog post is long on disappointment and short on actual
> content. It feels to me that we could summarise his post as:
>
>     I don't know what I want, I won't recognise it even if I saw
>     it, but Python 3 isn't it. I blame others for not living up
>     to my expectations for features I cannot describe and were
>     never promised.

I think that summary is accurate. When Mark posted this last night
(okay, it was last night for me, probably not for most of you), I
tried to read the post and figure out what he was actually saying...
and failed. Gave up on it and moved on. Got better things to do with
my life... like, I dunno, actually writing code, which seems to be
something that people who whine in blog posts don't do.

ChrisA