Python 3 is killing Python

Steve Hayes hayesstw at telkomsa.net
Sat May 31 06:07:59 EDT 2014

On Wed, 28 May 2014 14:23:17 -0500, Larry Martell <larry.martell at gmail.com>
wrote:

>Somthing I came across in my travels through the ether:
>
>https://medium.com/@deliciousrobots/5d2ad703365d/

I just bought a new book on Python, since the one I had borrowed from my son
only dealt with Python 2.3, and everyone told me that was old.

So I bought this book, and decided that whatever version of Python it deals
with, that's the one I will download and use.

The book is:

Cunningham, Katie. 2014. Teach yourself Python in 24 hours.
               Indianapolis: Sams.
               ISBN: 978-0-672-33687-4
                   For Python 2.7.5

I'll leave Python 3.2 on my computer, but 2.7.5 will be the one I'm installing
now. Even if I could *find* a book that deals with Python 3.x, couldn't afford
to but yet another Python book.

--
Steve Hayes from Tshwane, South Africa
Web:  http://www.khanya.org.za/stevesig.htm