IDE for python

Rustom Mody rustompmody at gmail.com
Fri May 30 12:15:09 EDT 2014

On Friday, May 30, 2014 8:36:54 PM UTC+5:30, wxjm... at gmail.com wrote:

> Out of curiosity.
> Are you the Rusi Mody attempting to dive in Xe(La)TeX?

Yeah :-)

As my blog posts labelled unicode will indicate I am a fan of using
unicode in program source:
http://blog.languager.org/search/label/Unicode

Of course it is not exactly a coincidence that I used APL a bit in my
early days.  At that time it was great fun though we did not take it
seriously.*

It is now about time that we stop taking ASCII seriously!!

And for those who dont know xetex, its is really xɘtex – a pictorial
anagram if written as XƎTEX

However in all fairness I should say that I cannot seem to find my
way to that promised land yet:
- xetex does not quite work whereas pdflatex works smoothly
- mathjax is awesome however its firmly latex (not xetex) based