PythonCE successfully inst'ed, but scripts don't work. Please help.

Abdullah Indorewala pwnappleios6 at icloud.com
Thu May 29 23:12:00 EDT 2014

Hi,

I know  you posted this 15 years ago but I recently stumbled across your post here :

https://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/1999-May/018340.html

And I am in the same situation (kind of). I can’t get Python to install on my MobilePro 770 running Windows CE 3.0. Are you still available? Is this e-mail even valid? I know I’m just some random person on the internet but I need your help in installing Python to my MobilePro 770. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.