Python alternative to Google Groups

Tim Golden mail at timgolden.me.uk
Thu May 29 01:06:41 EDT 2014

On 28/05/2014 22:54, Steven Clift wrote:
> If you are looking for an open source alternative between Google
> Groups and Mailman, I wanted to share:
>
>      http://groupserver.org
>
> It has recent release and new design.

Aargh. I hate it when someone does that: posts something so interesting
that I want to dive in and start investigating, when I *know* I'm
already overcommitted to everything else I'm already doing!

On a more serious note, it does look interesting and it would be great
to have a credible alternative to promote for people who tend towards
GG. Needs to someone to do the setup / config / management though.
(Hence my frustrated comment above).

TJG