IDE for python

Deb Wyatt codemonkey at inbox.com
Wed May 28 13:39:04 EDT 2014

>> On 05/28/2014 01:43 PM, Sameer Rathoud wrote:
>>
>>> Please suggest, if we have any free ide for python development.

<snip>
> But first time I am trying python. I was trying some UI  with python. I
> have installed wingide. But i didn't liked it because for licenses
> messages even in trial version.

<snip>.
> --

I'm using http://wingware.com/downloads/wingide-101.  no irritating messages. It's not the full version, but it works well for me.  I was using Geany before that and can't remember what Geany did to irritate me lol.  Everybody has their favorites.  I hope you find an ide that you love.

Deb in WA, USA