IDE for python

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Wed May 28 10:36:32 EDT 2014

On 28/05/2014 14:01, Sameer Rathoud wrote:

I've had to snip umpteen lines that gg has added so *please* use the
mailing list https://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/python-list or
read and action this https://wiki.python.org/moin/GoogleGroupsPython to
prevent us seeing double line spacing and single line paragraphs, thanks.

> one more query, do we have any add-in available for python on visual studio 2010

Python Tools for Visual Studio here http://pytools.codeplex.com/ but I
don't think it supports the express edition.

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence

---