Hello and sorry for disturbing !

Rustom Mody rustompmody at gmail.com
Mon May 26 07:27:56 EDT 2014

On Monday, May 26, 2014 2:57:54 PM UTC+5:30, Radu Ioan Barbos wrote:
> Greetings from Romania,sorry
> for my english,i just wanted to ask you if i need any other
> software/program beside the one software from the next page https://www.python.org/downloads/
>  or is it enough the software on that page , download and install it ?
> This question goes for both windows 7 & ubuntu (ubuntu). Il be
> waiting for your answer , thank you verry much !
>
> Barbos RauTimisoara,Romania !

Hello and welcome!

For ubuntu you should need nothing for python.
In other words python should run on a basic ubuntu installation.
>From the shell just type python and the interpreter should start.

For more specialized work there are dozens (maybe hundreds?) of packages
in the apt repos.  Better to use that rather than trying to directly
download.

For windows, I guess thats the link you posted.
However I will let someone more knowledgeable give the details