How to pass variable through scipts

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sun May 25 13:07:12 EDT 2014

On Mon, May 26, 2014 at 2:01 AM,  <dimmaim at gmail.com> wrote:
> i want to pass the variables xx and yy to a different script called application. This script by calling it with import, automatically  pop up a window. I need by clicking the button that is linked with OnB definition to pop up the window from the other script as it does when i am running it alone and display lets say for example the variables xx and yy, how can i do it

When you import another script, you gain access to its functions and
classes and such. All you need to do is write your function to take a
couple of arguments, and then pass xx and yy as those arguments.

I recommend you read and work through the Python tutorial - one of
these, depending on which version of Python you use:

https://docs.python.org/2/tutorial/
https://docs.python.org/3/tutorial/

It'll explain a lot of these sorts of things.

Chris Angelico