Advice for choosing correct architecture/tech for a hobby project

Aseem Bansal asmbansal2 at gmail.com
Sat May 24 01:07:14 EDT 2014

I know that there are many online ways to do what I am trying to do but this was something I wanted to make.

I have learnt Python myself and wanted to learn a way to make apps in Python. GUI development in Python has given a lot of headache while trying to find an appropriate framework with the addons(community, designer tool, documentation, open source etc.). The only nearly viable solution that I found was Kivy but the current project idea that I had was this bookmarker project which needed to have a way to add bookmarks easily through browser so I settled on the most popular web framework present.