Python and Math

Cameron Simpson cs at zip.com.au
Mon May 19 19:03:38 EDT 2014

On 19May2014 12:07, wxjmfauth at gmail.com <wxjmfauth at gmail.com> wrote:
>Le lundi 19 mai 2014 18:09:24 UTC+2, Rustom Mody a écrit :
>> > Yesterday, I spent one hour attemepting to install IPython
>> > for Py3.3 (win 7), I failed. I do not even succeed to
>> > understand how. Pip, setuptools, whl or manualy with from the
>> > zip... completely lost. There is always something not working.
[...]
>> So what're you waiting for?
>> Ask here and someone or other will help you get your system running.
>
>You know. You are right. I can only agree. Just ask.
>The problem I see, is why I only "succeded" to just find
>on Google, so many people who are just asking...

I have the same core skill: finding others with my question, not others with my
needed answer. That the SO can usually find others with the answer when I
cannot shows that there may be a mindset issue here.

Cheers,
Cameron Simpson <cs at zip.com.au>

Did microsoft take you today? Where do you want them to go?