PEP 8 : Maximum line Length :

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 15 12:18:31 EDT 2014

On 15/05/2014 14:58, Roy Smith wrote:
> In article <78ac407a-c429-4a7a-93c9-5d83e0f09cbb at googlegroups.com>,
>   Rustom Mody <rustompmody at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> And yet programmers continue to be decades behind all other users of
>> computers.  We continue to use flat text for our programs when all others
>> have moved on.
>
> It's not like we haven't tried.  There have been a few attempts at using
> richer media to program (graphical UML editors, for example).  They've
> all pretty much been failures.

This http://sourceforge.net/projects/doublesvsoop/ was project of the
month just a little while ago, so it's obviously overcome all of the
known obstacles, in exactly the same way that all previous silver
bullets have done.  At least I think it's the kind of thing that you're
talking about.

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence

---