PEP 8 : Maximum line Length :

Ben Finney ben at benfinney.id.au
Wed May 14 22:43:21 EDT 2014

Rustom Mody <rustompmody at gmail.com> writes:

> Until then may we relegate '79' to quaint historical curiosities

Not until the general capacity of human cognition advances to make
longer lines easier to read.

We humans may be historical curiosities some day; until then, let's
continue to write our code as though humans are the ones who will be
reading it.

--
 \                “Stop — Drive sideways.” —detour sign, Kyushu, Japan |
Ben Finney