Need help to write data onto an XML file after reading data from another xml file

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Wed May 14 09:49:58 EDT 2014

On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 11:42 PM,  <varun7rs at gmail.com> wrote:
> Since its my first time programming I am not aware of many conventions that are being used to name classes. I tried to distinguish them by naming classes in caps.

The most commonly followed naming conventions in Python are those
mandated for Python's own standard library. The definition of that is
in a document called PEP 8:

http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0008/

Makes a good read. If you at least mostly follow PEP 8, people on this
list will instantly know what's a class and what's not, etc, and it'll
make things easier all round.

ChrisA