How do I access 'Beautiful Soup' on python 2.7 or 3.4 , console or idle versions.

Simon Evans musicalhacksaw at yahoo.co.uk
Tue May 13 07:59:24 EDT 2014

Dear Ian,  and other programmers, thank you for your advice.
I am resending the last message because this twattish cut and paste facility on my computer has a knack of chopping off ones original message, I will try to convey the right message this time :

I have removed the original Beautiful Soup 4 download, that I had unzipped to my Beautiful Soup directory on the C drive.
I downloaded the latest version of Beautiful Soup 4 from the Crummy site.
I unzipped it, and removed the contents of the unzipped directory and placed contents in my Beautiful Soup directory, and again had the same output to my console re:

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]
Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.

C:\Users\Intel Atom>cd "c:\Beautiful Soup"

c:\Beautiful Soup>c:\Python27\python setup.py install

running install
running build
running build_py
error: package directory 'bs4' does not exist

c:\Beautiful Soup>
I have made a note of all the contents of the downloaded and unzipped BS4,ie the contents of my Beautiful Soup folder on the C drive, which is as follows:

running install
running build
running build_py

error: package directory 'bs4' does not existinit
_html5lib
_htmlparser
_lxml
6.1
AUTHORS
conf
COPYING
dammit
demonstration_markup
element
index.rst
Makefile
NEWS
PGK-INFO
README
setup
test_builder_registry
test_docs
test_html5lib
test_htmlparser
text_lxml
test_soup
test_tree
testing
TODO
I can see no bs4 folder within the contents.
 I can not see any setup.py file either, but this is how I downloaded it.
I am only following instructions as suggested.
I do not understand why it is not working.
I hope someone can direct me in the right direction, as I seem to be stuck, and I don't think it has much bearing on my fluency or lack of it with Python.