Simple Function Decorator Sample Snippet

Mark H Harris harrismh777 at gmail.com
Tue May 13 00:41:18 EDT 2014

hi folks, I've come up with a simple snippet that intends to explain the
concept of decorations without an article (for on app help), while being
succinct and concise, while not being overly complicated.

Does this work?   I have another one coming for args, similar, if this
works...  comments appreciated.  thanks.