Using threads for audio computing?

lgabiot lgabiot at hotmail.com
Mon May 12 05:17:09 EDT 2014

Le 12/05/14 10:14, lgabiot a écrit :
> So if I follow you, if the Pyaudio part is "Non-blocking" there would be
> a way to make it work without the two threads things. I'm back to the
> Pyaudio doc, and try to get my head around the callback method, which
> might be the good lead.

So far, if I understand correctly PyAudio, the callback method is a way
to do some sort of computing on a Pyaudio stream, by declaring a
function (the "callback" one) at stream opening time, the callback
function being executed in a separate thread (as per the Pyaudio
documentation)...
Still investigating.