Howto flaten a list of lists was (Explanation of this Python language feature)

Mark H Harris harrismh777 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 23:39:01 EDT 2014

On 3/28/14 10:21 PM, Chris Angelico wrote:
> Well, something's causing your messages to come out multiple times and
> with different subject lines :)

    I changed the subject line ( which I did twice because the first
post said it had an error and did not post; which apparently was a lie).

    Then I posted again (this time it went without error, but came back
duplicated.  In any case ONLY the news group was in the to: field. Very
strange. All of this crap started happening a couple of days back when
Thunderbird updated their client (I should know better than to accept that).

Anyway, things were supposed to be better once I switched from gg.  uh, huh.

Well, at least the line wrapping thing is fixed.

marcus