loop

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Sun Mar 23 22:31:01 EDT 2014

pabloeruggeri at gmail.com writes:

> I'm trying to create a for loop that starts at 100 and goes to
> 10Mllion. The increments are like this: 100, 1000, 10000, .....
> Basicaly adding a zero each iteration. I'm having problems trying to
> do it. Can somebody help me

Welcome.

What have you tried so far?

We're not in the practice of just writing the code for you; please show
us what you have written that we can try running it, and how it's
behaving differently from what you expect.

--
 \           “Oh, I love your magazine. My favorite section is ‘How To |
  `\          Increase Your Word Power’. That thing is really, really, |