python installation on windows

rborole06 at gmail.com rborole06 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 13:09:09 EDT 2014

Hi Everybody

actually i want to run python on web browser. I downloaded python and installed but i'm not able to run it in browser but it running using command prompt. so i trying to install mod_wsgi 3.4. So i downloaded precompiled version mod_wsgi-3.4.ap22.win32-py2.6 and copied mod_wsgi.so file to C:\wamp\bin\apache\Apache2.2.11\modules after i'm trying to run .\configure on path C:\Documents and Settings\Rahul\Desktop\mod_wsgi-3.4.ap22.win32-py2.6 but it giving me error that .\configure is not recognized as internal or external command.

So please suggest me what can i do for that, i'm so beginner to python and installing and configuring modules for apache.

Thanks
Rahul