Python MSI not installing, log file showing name of a Viatnemese communist revolutionary

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Mar 22 06:51:05 EDT 2014

On 22/03/2014 03:58, Mark H Harris wrote:
> On 3/21/14 5:44 PM, Mark Lawrence wrote:
>> I'm pleased to see that you have answers. In return would you either use
>> the mailing list https://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/python-list or
>> read and action this https://wiki.python.org/moin/GoogleGroupsPython to
>> prevent us seeing double line spacing and single line paragraphs, thanks.
>
> I perceive that this is your singular pet peeve, or, you were elected by
> the python community some time ago to police the line-end problem ?

It's a pet peeve as:-

a) trying to read something that's the fourth level of reply or higher
to the original gets to be almost impossible as it's all white space and
no substance.

b) better tools exist

c) the work around is shown on the Python wiki, not on the crappy, bug
ridden gg site itself.

Wow, it's like a sauna in here :)

I doubt that the Python community would elect me to do anything.  Anyhow
I start my new job in the diplomatic corp next week.

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence

---