Question about Source Control

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 23:05:21 EDT 2014

On Sat, Mar 22, 2014 at 1:49 PM, Cameron Simpson <cs at zip.com.au> wrote:
> You might do better to ask this kind of question on the mercurial list:

> Someone there is bound to have wanted to do this kind of thing, and
> may know if there's a tool or extension that makes it easy.

I don't personally need it, because all my code is stored in git (as
are most of the other big projects that I'm involved in); was mainly
wondering if someone happened to know, such that Frank could make use
of it. But it's a suggested workflow, and if it appeals to someone,
they can raise the issue on Mercurial's list.

ChrisA