CallBack function in C Libraries.

Rhodri James rhodri at wildebst.org.uk
Thu Mar 20 22:01:51 EDT 2014

On Thu, 20 Mar 2014 23:56:43 -0000, <fiensproto at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Give the function call its required argument and the error will go
>>
>> away... well, at least that one.
>
> Yep, many thanks for the answer.
> But... im totally beginner with Python.
> I develop in Pascal and C and want to understand the basics of Python.
>
> In concrete, what must i change in the code ?

In abstract, exactly the same thing that you would change if a C compiler
had complained to you that you had failed to give a function call the
right number of arguments.  More than that I have no idea; it's your code,
presumably you know what it should be doing.  I have absolutely no idea
how TheProc() is being called by your widgets.  Are you sure it should be
declared as taking a single parameter?

I'm afraid it doesn't help that GoogleGroups has badly mangled the
formatting of your code.  I'm not quite sure what to suggest since it
isn't one of the usual problems, but you might find reading
https://wiki.python.org/moin/GoogleGroupsPython helpful.  It will
certainly help with the double-spacing in your quote above.