Printing characters outside of the ASCII range

Zachary Ware zachary.ware+pylist at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 10:43:30 EDT 2014

On 19/03/2014 13:11, diccon.tesson at gmail.com wrote:
> Your handling Pick Multi value fields aren't you ;)
> Just hit the same issue, thanks all here for various solutions.
> Interfacing with OpenQM / Scarlet DME here.

For future posts, please be sure to quote what you're replying to.
Google Groups makes things easy to find and reply to, but this is a
mailing list.  When we receive a mail with just a subject line and a
cryptic message, we're likely to think it spam and ignore future mail
from that sender.  It's also a bit less than ideal to reply to years
old threads.

On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 9:19 AM, Mark Lawrence <breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> The context is conspicious by its absence.  In future would you please be
> kind enough to provide some.

In a fit of curiosity, I went looking:
https://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/2012-November/634803.html
 I'm almost surprised it wasn't any older than that :)

Ironically, on my way down the November 2012 archive page, I noticed a
long thread about "Obnoxious postings from Google Groups".

--
Zach