Question about Source Control

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Tue Mar 18 02:47:51 EDT 2014

"Frank Millman" <frank at chagford.com> writes:

> I feel that I have just not grasped the basics yet, so any assistance that
> puts me on the right path is appreciated.

Here is “Hg Init”, a tutorial for Mercurial <URL:http://hginit.com/>.

(“source control” is not the most common term for this; what we're
talking about is a “version control system”, or VCS. But some Git users
may disagree.)

--
 \         “If nature has made any one thing less susceptible than all |
  `\    others of exclusive property, it is the action of the thinking |