Thread._stop() behavior changed in Python 3.4

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 14:08:20 EDT 2014

On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 4:59 AM, Felix Yan <felixonmars at gmail.com> wrote:
> For now I just skipped the test suites for paramiko to get the packaging done
> (since the test suites themselves are passed without a problem, just the test
> script made something wrong). I'll try to follow up the issue for paramiko :)

I've posted comments on both the issues you linked to. My guess based
on a cursory look at paramiko is that it's a test suite watchdog,
which would be much better implemented with a subprocess; I may be
wrong, though. In any case, if it's just a tests problem, you should
theoretically be able to ignore it.

ChrisA