pkg_resources.DistributionNotFound: hiredis

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Mon Mar 17 02:04:06 EDT 2014

jobmattcon at gmail.com writes:

> first time run command to start r3, it has already got error
> r3-app --redis-port=6379 --redis-pass=r3 -c config.py

First: please don't top-post; Instead, use the normal interleaved
posting style to make it easier to follow the conversation
<URL:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style#Interleaved_style>.

Second: I don't have any idea what you're referring to, and your
messages give no explanation. Is this a question about Python, or some
specific tool, or some library, or what?

What are you trying to do (and please say it in terms that means we can
try to reproduce the problem), and what are you seeing instead, and how
does that differ from what you expect?

--
 \       “The best is the enemy of the good.” —Voltaire, _Dictionnaire |
  `\                                                    Philosophique_ |