which async framework?

Antoine Pitrou solipsis at pitrou.net
Tue Mar 11 11:57:38 EDT 2014

Chris Withers <chris <at> simplistix.co.uk> writes:

> The protocols are all financial (do we really not have a pure-python FIX
> library?!) but none are likely to have existing python implementations.

If you are mostly writing protocol implementations (aka parsers and
serializers), then you should consider writing them in a way that's
framework-agnostic.

See as an example:
https://pypi.python.org/pypi/obelus/0.1

(if you really want to settle on a single framework and don't mind
supporting old Python versions, then I recommend asyncio)

Regards

Antoine.