Windows installation problem with 3.3.5

Jurko Gospodnetić jurko.gospodnetic at pke.hr
Mon Mar 10 05:05:00 EDT 2014

   Hi.

On 10.3.2014. 4:16, Mark Lawrence wrote:
 > It looks as if the upgrade from 3.3.4 to 3.3.5 has stolen my copies of
 > py.exe and pyw.exe from c:\windows.  Before I raise an issue on the
 > bug tracker could someone please confirm this, as it wouldn't be the
 > first time I've managed to screw something up.

What exactly do you mean by 'stolen'? Removed those executables? Or
reused the original ones instead of new ones you expected to be
installed over them? Or the opposite - overwrote them with new ones and
you expected the old ones to stay around?

   I just tested the same thing and the original executables that were
there got overwritten with newer ones, as I expected.

   Hope this helps.

   Best regards,
     Jurko Gospodnetić