golang OO removal, benefits. over python?

flebber flebber.crue at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 00:49:20 EDT 2014

I was wondering if a better programmer than I could explain if the removal of OO features in golang really does offer an great benefit over python.

An article I was reading ran through a brief overview of golang in respect of OO features http://areyoufuckingcoding.me/2012/07/25/object-desoriented-language/
.

maybe removing OO features would be a benefit to c++ users or Java users but python?

As I have seen an interesting reddit or two of people trying to figure out go today it was a ruby user, totally lost with structs.

So anecdotally is actually python and ruby users changing to Go, here is a blog and reddit from Rob Pike. http://www.reddit.com/comments/1mue70

Why would a Python user change to go except for new and interesting?

Sayth