How to recovery the default "Library/Python/" folder on Mac?

Harry Wood andywu1206 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 07:01:40 EST 2014

How to recovery the default "Library/Python/"  folder on Mac?

I delete it by some mistakes..., I have tried the following steps:

    - Step 1. Download and install Python DMG from Python.org .

       Result: There are no Python folders under Library after I installed the Python DMG.

    - Step 2. I tried to use " brew install python " in Terminal.
       Result: $ brew uninstall python
                     Error: No such keg:

What should I need to do now? Please give me some specific directions, Thanks.