Is their a command to view code?

Joel Goldstick joel.goldstick at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 13:46:03 EST 2014

On Mar 7, 2014 1:16 PM, "NexusRAwesome1995 ." <nexusrawesome at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I am making a text based aventure game for my assignment and a friends
test run has somehow saved over the entire code file and now im using an
earlier version of the code. I have 0 idea if there is anyway to look at
the code using the IDLE and i need to do it to see how i fixed the fatal
error left behind by a friend. My on computer backup has not worked and the
backup on my memory stick also has the same problem.
> If anyone knows of a way to get my code back i will be grateful as this
is my 1st project and i'm not that used to the syntax.
> the item added is the outcome of what happened.

You will be better off asking on python tutor list. However, go back to the
source you have and debug it